Sunrise Elementary PTA is eligible for matching through Microsoft Give!
- For any monetary contribution you make to the Sunrise PTA, Microsoft will match it dollar for dollar (up to $15,000 per employee per calendar year).
- All volunteer hours are now matched at $25/hour. (Note: Volunteering that occurs during Microsoft company time, like Day of Caring, does not count for volunteer participation since it’s not a personal gift of unpaid time.)
- Use the Mobile App to record your donation on the spot: http://aka.ms/give.
- If you’re inclined, you can set up payroll deductions any time of the year now (as opposed to only in October like it used to be).
- For more information and guidelines, visit http://give (requires corpnet access).
To Request a Match:
- Go to the Giving Portal at https://microsoft.benevity.org press the button “Click to Login Using Single Sign On”, and enter your CorpNet credentials.
- For matching $$, Choose the “Make a Donation” / “Request a Match” menus, and then Find the right Cause.
- For matching Volunteer Hours, Choose “Volunteer” / “Track Volunteer Time” menus, and then Find the right Cause.
- Sunrise Elementary PTA Northshore Council 6 10 42 – Choose this cause if donating time or money to Sunrise PTA event or activity. (Note: the address listed will be in Tacoma, but this is the correct cause.) Registration ID: 911286397.
- Northshore School District – Choose this cause if volunteering in the classroom directly, or doing any other volunteer for the school. Not PTA related. In the “Comments or brief description of your service” section, make a note that the $$ should be directed to Sunrise Elementary. Also suggest to email email@example.com about your volunteer donation and that she should direct the money to Sunrise Elementary.
Consider supporting your kids as they advance in their education! Here are some other worthy causes:
- Timbercrest Jr. High PTSA – Now grades 7-9, but soon to be grades 6-8.
- Woodinville High School Parent Teacher Association – Home of the Falcons!
If you have any questions – please email Christine Ruana. Last updated on 10/23/2015.