Please join us in a celebration of the arts at Sunrise. Be inspired and be a part!
Here are the main attractions:
- Art Gallery will display creations carefully crafted by Sunrise students.
- Seattle Art Museum educator, Craig van den Bosch, will be giving a talk.
- Seattle Art Museum will be displaying of art from around the world.
- Live music performance by Sunrise students (singing and instrumental).
- Art projects from the Art Night 2009-2012 displayed in office hallway.
- Display of 2012 submissions from our National PTA Art Program, Reflections.
- Rachel’s Challenge Display.
- Fun art activities for kids, including story time.
- Delicious treats available through our bake sale.
To make this year’s celebration a success, we are in great need of your help. Anyone is welcome to volunteer – Moms, Dads, or Grandparents, as well as teens wanting to earn school credit. There are many ways to contribute and no experience is necessary:
- Event Helpers: There are two shifts during the event: 6:15-7:15 and 7:00-8:00. We need people to help with the Bake Sale, Kids Art Activities, and General Supervision. Contact Kris Bien: email@example.com
- Bakers: Help us keep our Art Docent program thriving by dusting off a cookie sheet or cupcake pan for our bake sale! Store bought items are welcome, too! Interested? Contact Angie Zappone: firstname.lastname@example.org (Note that Angie’s email address on the flyer sent home in the backpacks is incorrect. Please use this one instead.)